Tuesday, March 22, 2011

No Blogging....

 Note: Blogging isn't for me. IF I knew this class was mainly about blogging, I would have considered another class. Maybe drama, I'm dramatic. To dramatic possibly. 

   Anyways despite disliking this class hugly as of now, I  still have to blog... So I'll talk about my life, it revolves around music. I enjoy music so much that I believe that media is admittedly important in my life. Although I don't care to know what celebreties are up to and their pointless drama, theres more to media then celebrities, t.v and internet. Music is my life ♥, music keeps me calm, satisfied and complete. Without music, I couldn't even get myself up in the morning.

       I may use the internet a lot,  and not just to go on Facebook to chat to my friends or put more pictures up to remember good times, but I also use it to do school work (cough cough, as I am right now), search things up on google, and of course to search music and revert it to my Ipod. I can't say this enough I use my Ipod the most, out of everything I think. Theres never a day I dont have to charge it, but thats the same with my phone. Theres a difference though, the only thing I do on my phone is text friends or family. My Ipod has games, horiscopes, notes, internet use if avalible, weather updates, maps and most importantly music. Main music I listen to is hip-hop, punk, rock or rap. Oddly when I was young I use to listen to country, now that I've grown up I changed huge... country to rap thats a weird change. It goes to show that no one stays the same. Now that I'm off topic I'll get back on track :]

 Top 2010 album:  Ablum title- Your New Favorite Rapper. By- Legacy.
Reason why I enjoy this album is because around the time it came out, I was having problems with a guy. His songs talk such truth sometimes it makes me laugh listening. I like when a rapper raps about his life and it also reflects on mine. Either it sounds like it's something I should say or something that should be said to me. I like how I can relate to what he says, or understand what he says, and how he says it. What I love most about him, is he isn't just talking about sex, or drugs like most rappers but hes talking about his love for a woman, and how he actually cares and has feelings. He puts his girl first, although he makes mistakes and may hurt people he knows it's not right. I wish their were more rappers like him.

Example:"I always been the type to put you first
               Even when it seen like you aint deserve it
               And i know that sometimes i made you hurt
               But i swear that i aint do it on purpose
               the problem, was that you, would hear me,
               but respond based only on what you were feeling
               which led to frustration
                that sparked the beginning of...the ending
                (just hear me) "


Reason for these lyrics:  I chose the song Cold heart by Legacy because this was one of my favorites. This song is the one that got me hooked to the way he raps. It's how he can talk about real life, real relationships, not just write about Getting money , and F***ing B****es.

 T.V Show: If I watch T.V at all I like to enjoy watching funny shows, I'm not into the reality shows that are drama (such as Jersey Shore). I enjoy watching Family Guy, or America's Funnest Home Videos if I haven't seen it before.  But to be honest I watch more movies over T.V shows.

 k no more ............

No comments:

Post a Comment